Criminal Defense For Violent and Sex Crimes
What Can TKC Law Do About Your Accused Violent or Sex Crime Case?
If you are accused of a violent crime in West Virginia, it is important to hire an attorney who can help protect your rights and defend you in court. Our firm has extensive experience in this area, and knows the best ways to defend your freedom.
The first step will be answering any questions the police ask during the investigation. You have the right to remain silent, which means that anything you say can be held against you later on during legal proceedings – especially if there are no lawyers present when you are being questioned by law enforcement officers. Make sure to always tell police officers “I want my lawyer present before answer any more questions.” If you are accused of assault, battery, robbery, or any other violent crime in Morgantown or elsewhere in West Virginia, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to defend your case.
TKC Law is located in Morgantown, West Virginia, but our attorneys serve clients throughout the state when they are accused of a violent crime or sex offense. You need someone on your side when facing hard time behind bars when you can’t defend yourself. We will take comfort in listening to your side of the story and handling all aspects of your criminal defense.
Free Case Consultation
Fill out the form below to receive your Free Case Consultation. We will be in contact within 24 hours of your submission.
Charged With A Violent Crime? TKC Law May Be Able To Help
Morgantown is home to West Virginia University (WVU), and as such, the city has a vibrant night life. The area around WVU’s campus is particularly popular for college students looking to party and relax with friends.
However, this also makes Morgantown ripe for crime against drunken or distracted students. According to WBOY 12 News, recent police reports include:
– Two women who were assaulted at different locations on High Street downtown – One of whom was sexually assaulted; the other suffered minor injuries.
– A woman who reported two black males punched her in the face near East Ruby Street after an argument about dog feces.
– A fight that resulted one man punching another several times in the face, along Richwood Avenue
– A man who told police someone tried to sexually assault him near East Main and Furnace streets.
– A woman who was assaulted by a gas station cashier after arguing with him about paying for her food.
– Two people were arrested after allegedly stealing from Walmart and other businesses.
Our Morgantown attorneys know what it takes to defend against violent crimes such as these. We will listen to your side of the story and work diligently on your behalf. For more information or to schedule a free consultation, fill out the form below or call us today!